Saturday, January 24, 2009

aaron. en espanol

hello.
this is very, very new to me. i never thought that i would have my own blog. but now i do!
lets start with the basics. my name is aaron marc martinez - hence the aaron en espanol title. i am a junior at evangel university in springfield, missouri. i was born in taos, new mexico and have lived in questa, new mexico; fort collins, colorado; greeley, colorado; albuquerque, new mexico; and now in springfield. i am an advertising/public relations major with minors in spanish and intercultural communications [missions]. God is by far the most important thing to me, along with my family, friends, and of course, the denver broncos. God has recently been doing some amazing things in me and my family. i strive to be more and more like him everyday. and everyday i fail miserably. yet i know He is faithful even in my unfaithfulness.

to make it easier for you and me, here is a list of my likes and dislikes.
likes.
God
denver broncos
my mom
evangel
spain
family
board games
comedy movies
ansel adams photography
reading
denver nuggets
colorado
fox news
politics
friends
james river
ab
chile
patriotism
appearing organized
cheesy jokes
cheesy everything

dislikes.
peas
drugs
ironing
[i am sure there are more, i'll remember soon enough]


No comments:

Post a Comment