Sunday, August 30, 2009

old, new & world-chaning

i started my senior year in college! i have too many adjectives to describe how i actually feel about this. mostly good. however, i don't understand how people graduate - i think they don't sleep, EVER.

i have gotten to know some acquaintances a lot better the beginning of this semester. i don't understand how i could have gone this long without being good friends with these people. i am inclined to thank God for such amazing friends.

some of my friends are living my dream. three are overseas impacting the world, and i commend them for that. i have the utmost respect for ashley, jon, and alesha in following the lords calling. i am honored to be able to pray for you as you live your faith. -go change the world!

it sorta makes me think about my life. right, i'm still in college. but, my life will be here before i know it and i need to be prepared for it. - God help me.

so, to the new friends, old friends, and world changing friends. - thank you for puttin' me in check. i love you.

2 comments:

  1. I have definitely been feeling exactly the same way about friends & life in general today. it's frustrating to be in college sometimes though, because I want to go change the world today... I don't want to wait until I graduate! seriously, time is so short before Jesus comes back. sometimes I wonder why I go to class and do homework and complain about it all...when there are people dying without him. ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Aaron, you will sleep, even if it is only a couple hours every night ;)

    Thank you so much for your prayers and support, it really means so much to me! God is using all of us in such amazing ways. And you are a world-changer too, right there at EU!!!

    Oh and the kids want you to go have some sushi, they told me that this morning actually =)

    ReplyDelete