Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i knew this would happen

hi. well, i haven't written a blog in over 4 months... i knew this would happen (hence, the title). so here is a summary of my life, at least the parts of my life i want to share...

well, spring '09 semester is now over and i am now a senior in college... never thought that i would see this day come. i am the first in my family on my dad's side to graduate high school, so coming this far in college is a big deal to me and my family. i had to say goodbye to numerous friends from evangel who graduated. some i will see often, others, not so much. i said bye to my cousin, who has been my partner in crime ever since i can remember. next year is gonna look so much different, but i'm ready. BRING IT ON!

during the last semester of school, i started and ended a relationship with an amazing girl. it was an amazing time in my life that i learned about myself more and grew. it just wasn't the right time for me to be in a relationship.

i bought a new car... it was a grand blessing from the provider. my cousin allowed me to take over payments on his '06 honda civic. it is so nice to finally have a car that has a cd player, and ac, and a heater.

summer school began, and i decided to take the job as the only male summer school ra. its been an interesting adjustment moving dorms and living with a group of random guys. i like it. i only have about ten guys on my floor. its waaaaayyyy quieter than krause. i dont know what quiet is anymore, but i have learned... and it is nice. i thought this summer would be a complete bore. however, it has turned out to be on of the most amazing summers of my life. i am interning at assemblies of god world missions communications department as the marketing intern. i love it. it is so nice to be around christian professionals who support an amazing cause. my internship makes me fall in love with missions and communications all the more. it is a great way to incorperate both my major and minors. the summer would not be as amazing without the friends, old and new, that are here with me... you know who you are. from playing house all weekend, to ridic adventures... this summer has not been without fun.

i cant wait for the next year of school to start again. i am defenitley looking forward to it.

i learned on friday, that my cousin who had been missing since december had finally come home. prayers have been answered and a huge weight has been lifted from our shoulders. she still needs prayer, we would appreciate your prayers for samantha. god is so good!

i know there is much more that has taken place over the past several months... but this is not a biography peoplr, it is a blog. i will try to do better in the future.

adios, for now.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update, senor. i'm glad you are enjoying your summer and your internship. we need to hang out sometime before i leave the country! enjoy today...praying for you, man.

    ReplyDelete